On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Friday, January 14, 2005

She called out a warning ...

... don't ever let life pass you by.

Life continues to treat me with kindness. I am happy, so happy, in my skin. I have the time of one great guy who seems to dig me like I dig him. We have a great time together, as friends as well which is the greatest feeling. A feeling I haven't experienced in many, many years.

There are moments, though, moments of pure sad. Sometimes my phone lights up with one of two numbers and I tend to tear up. I feel so awful about not answering (as if I owe anything to either). I have no reason to feel bad, nothing to feel guilty about. But the tug in my chest is present. I never wanted to cause anyone pain. I never thought either would give a rat's ass one way or the other. I suppose I underestimate my worth.

We coulda, woulda, shoulda...neither of you ever gave me half the chance. I'm sorry.

It's all spilled milk. I wouldn't trade what I have now. I won't go back on my word. I will continue to forsake until something changes. And I'll cross my fingers that nothing ever shifts too far away from this, this pretty pretty thing we have Right Now.

Time to enjoy being me. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home