On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Friday, January 21, 2005

Beautiful ...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy...
Today I attended the funeral of a wonderful 23-year-old man. He was a shining, peaceful, sweet, beautiful boy and I will miss his presence. This world is not as good a place as it was when he was here.

I've been crying a lot today. I keep whispering to myself about how lucky I've been throughout my life. I am, you know; I am so very, very lucky.

Life is not fair. There are no favorites. Awful things happen to great people. Take a moment to enjoy the moment you are living. You never know what is around the corner.

Don't forget to say I love you.

Goodnight, Paul. Rest well, beautiful boy. May your light continue to shine down. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home