On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Saturday Seven

(because I'll be too busy tomorrow doing stuff -- like having relations, lounging with my man, watching useless television -- to do the Sunday Seven. So sop up my Saturday musings instead.)

One - I know it must be a blow to the ol' ego when a fella starts balding, but these dudes MUST realize how incredibly horrid hair plugs look. A shiny, bald head over Barbie-like plugs any day.

Two - My honey is day-tripping to the Oakland area. They have yet to leave which means he will not return until the wee hours and that sucks because I wanted him to go out with me tonight. -sigh- sidenote: love him.

Three - The cell needs to go in for repairs. I cannot hear a word out of the stupid thing and I am tired of having conversations via speakerphone.

Four - The second shift homie called in sick today. Mother. Fuck. I needed to take a lunch today to cash my bonus check. YAY BONUS CHECK!

Five - My habits are shifting again. I'm exiting chocolate world and entering the move that fat ass stage. Treadmill, here I come. Bonus check = new running shoes.

Six - I should've been a rock star. Also, this fits in here, I forgot my iPod at home today!!! The torture. (How did I live before?)

SEVEN! - I AM in love. Top that.

From the favorite word vault: succulent. (mmmmm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home