On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Monday, January 31, 2005

Ouch.

I waited for you to figure out what a great catch you had for over four years. I made it clear how much I cared for you. I put myself on blast and you ignored me for months at a time. Now that I no longer am at your beck and call, your world feels as if it may crumble at your "big boy" feet. Even though there is no reason for me to feel the way I do, I am miserable with the knowledge that I am causing you emotional pain. I apologize. I just cannot go back now.

There is a man here (at work) who insists on opening my to-go container to see the goods. Um, is it just me or is that not rude? Get away from my food, motherfucker. We are not that close.

I cried today. When someone tells you that they love you, it's not meant to cause sadness, is it? Then why am I feeling so blue?

I'm going to my boy's tonight. I need him to balance out my day.

So, there's this kid I know online. I honestly think he's a good dude at heart, but he has so many issues. I just don't understand his motivation. Such venom and mean spilling from his keyboard. I understand the need to dislike some people. Sure, he has the right to hate whomever he chooses. I just don't get the innuendos, vague references, smart alec posts meant to cause real harm. People who get off on embarrassing or hurting others trip me out. Why bother? I am of the Rise Above It All school of thought. But whatever. That's just me talking, and I am nobody. We are all nobodies, really. So to each his own. I suppose I need to learn how to quit being so nosey and bored and learn how to ignore all the drama.

Today is surreal. Everything always happens like this. Is it like this in your world too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home