On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

BACK!

I'm still alive. (OK, so who just got pissed?)
Just have no time for this as I am too busy living with my man. We have no internet access and we probably never will. I care not.

Still trying to weasle my way out of work to escape to the keys. Not successful as of yet. Still trying. Cross your limbs for me.

Just wrote three pages of crap for school. Embarrassing, I tell you. I just cannot care about essays. Ask me to write up a 10-page patient assessment and I'm happy. Ask me to write three pages on somebody else's short story and I got nothin', kid.

I have a date with my old life next week. I intend to keep it.

Sometimes -- even as happy as I am -- I wish for things I shouldn't want.

Goodnight, fellow voyeurs. Sleep tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home