On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Friday, February 18, 2005

blur

I go days without thinking about e-mails and sites and names without faces. Last February, I was all caught up in this screen. I must've been crazy-bored with my life. I'm also crazy-happy now, so that could be a factor.

Valentine's Day was the best I've had since forever. He loved his gifts and that made my day. 'Nuff said.

I write notes on napkins when I leave his house while he's sleeping. How sick am I making you now?

Delirious with happy, I am. Still nosey as hell, vainglorious (thank you, puce) as ever, so I'm still hanging around. The moment this gets me in real life trouble it's gone. I promise.

Will probably avoid going to the show tonight. No need to lay eyes on punk rock boys. Some things are better left alone.

(I miss him all the damn time. I know. It's disgusting.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home