On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Saturday, March 05, 2005

saturday seven

Uno:
Still no exercise. My extra time is spent lounging with my boy. I feel like a lazy ass, and summer is nipping at my fat calves. Last season's wardrobe is a no-go at this point. Better sit up, push up and move faster than 2 mph.

Dos:
My relationship is the lick. It's pretty disgusting how cool we are. I know we'll argue one day. Wait. You know, maybe we will never argue. Maybe we'll be that disgusting couple who end up living with each other in peace and happiness 'til death do us part. Wouldn't that be rad?

Tres:
I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I'm half-way through my nursing major and I am thinking of going a totally different direction. I have a feeling this is the right gear, this path I am on. I am so comfortable with every choice. I am. I'm just never sure. Are you? Ever sure, that is. Like, 100 percent full-throttle no regret sure?

Cuatro:
I have nothing in common with my girl friends right now. Nothing. They live beer and single and fun and flirting and, geez, nothing I find appealing right now. So much can change in such a short time span. I am so different than last March's E.C. I love it. I hope we don't end up too far apart to do lunch.

Cinco:
I want to have kids. Now.

Seis:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Siete:
I sure could use a million bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home