On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Monday, March 21, 2005

Yo.

I got suckered into working four hours tonight. The man is working until 11 anyway, might as well...he'll beat me home, which is nice. I no like waiting for him. When I'm there alone, the missing seems extra intense. (I left him dinner and paper heart. Sigh. I am in love.)

As I was grocery shopping today, I realized how much I've been secretly wanting to do these types of activities. I've wanted to share my life with someone, to pick up little necessities because he asks me for them, because I love doing stuff for him. Today, as I cruised the isles, I found myself smiling because I love buying food he'll love...food I can cook for him. I love cleaning his kitchen and having someone rely on me to take care of stuff. It's nice. I think I appreciate it more after spending all those years with that drug dealer guy.

Yeah, I can only shake my head at the past and wonder. At least I know what it's like to love toxic. It was a great lesson ... like quick sand and super glue. Thank goodness I survived. I appreciate what I have now that much more.

My man, he's almost perfect. You should be so lucky. Too bad you aren't. Too bad you think I'm full of shit. Too bad for you.

See you "around".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home