On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Oh MAN!

So crazy how much I don't miss this stupid computer at all! There was a time when being without internet access would have driven me mad. Did you know that? It's total truth I spit at you.

I forget about some of you now. And ain't it a crying shame? Not.

Today is the beginning of Health Fest 2005. No chocolate, no sugar-coated nonsense, Splenda forever, water 'til I float away, and major veggie love. I'm not fat, but I feel incredibly unhealthy and have since the holiday season. I haven't even been exercising (except for All The Great Sex I Have Now). I don't like being a lazy ass. OK, I really enjoy it, but the Catholic Guilt Factor is kicking in. And it's time to bust out the spring wear. I'll need to shed a few LB's for that.

The boy and I had a "discussion" today. It could have been an argument, but I'm maturing don't you know. Who knows where this is headed, people. All I know is that I am making every effort to be good, and he better be doing the same or he will die.

Think I'm playing? Try me.

Happy Fat Tuesday! Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home