On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

NBS

Hello, Internet:

I'm working today. Of course, you -- my faithful voyeurs -- would know that, because I only write in this box when I have nothing better to do. And the only time I have nothing better to do is when I am at work.

To be accurate, I've actually worked today. My shift started four hours ago and I am just sitting down to play. I only have lag time from now until the next person arrives; then I can leave this telephone and finish the job I started on our contest closet. So I guess I do work every once in a while, eh?

Thinkin' about going to the punk show on Wednesday night ... or maybe the one on Friday night. I haven't decided yet. Also, my man Scott Weiland will be here next week; still deciding if I will see that show. Not too sure about sitting through Hoobastank. (I know I won't get away with seeing all three shows.)

Four skittles dropped on the floor so far.

Sunday is Magic Mountain. Just us. Perfect. The sun is hanging around again, so the weather will be fan-fucking-tastic, as it usually is in the best state in the country. (Yes it is.)

I do believe I found my groove thang again. Wouldn't you like to know.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger elena said...

HI! I have no idea why I opened 'em. Fair game, I guess. I'm strange.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home