On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Friday, April 29, 2005

yawn.

I'm tired. Always tired. Can't seem to find the energy to do anything but lounge around the house in my pajamas. So bad, I am. Just a big lump of lazy. I hate it but am not fighting it. I could go walking but -shrug- ...

All caught up on my reading. Yee haw.

Still avoiding the plague. Go me.

And I'm even too fucking lazy to put effort into updating this blog. Therefore, this fuckin bitch is out.

Word to your mutha.

EDIT!: The puppy is growing so fast! He's also the cause of much hair-pulling and yelling. He's lucky I love the shit out of him.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is what happens when we try to take his picture. He's no good at posing, people. (Also...can you see my lazy day PJs in the background? I RULE!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home