On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Friday, May 13, 2005

hi!

I am not a good blogger. I could ditch this shit and never look back. Ah well...

So, I had my first prenatal visit this week. I got to see my little bean and his little heartbeat. So cool. I could tell you again and again about what an amazing thing it is to experience, but you won't know unless you do it yourself. Life-altering, I tell you.

Yes, that's right blogging world, I done got myself knocked up before marriage. And, yes, I'm completely happy about the situation. Me and the man, we're going to be parents ... great parents at that.

There isn't anything else I can log here that could compare to what I've just shared with you so I'll just end this here.

After a while, Crocodile ...

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger elena said...

heather: thank you so much. i love you too and am demanding you come to california!

boy: be quiet! silly. also, you are coming with heather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home