On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Friday, May 06, 2005

I feel like death.

I am in serious need of food. My mouth is watering and my stomach is twisting, turning, burning, churning. I cannot take a break for another thirty minutes. I hope I can make it. This trash can is starting to look like a great place to stick my face. Oh great, now I'm burping and shit. Nice.

So, I'm scheduled to hit the town tonight. I swore an oath to AmberG. and Sherif. It IS his birthday, after all. I guess I can hang with the cool kids for a while. Really, I'd just like to head home and get in-between the sheets with my dude. Doesn't seem like that's going to happen, though. At least not as soon as I'd like. He's hittin' the road with his cousin anyway. Day tripping.

Have you figured all this out yet? I bet you have, you nosy little buggers. I bet a couple of you are being assholes and talking all the shit your little nugget brain can conjure, right? Actually I can only think of one asshole from the 'net. Yep, I'm totally referencing your little immature ass. (NOT YOU EITHER BECAUSE NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU!!!!!!111one.) Am I a great impressionist or what? Heh.

Sometimes, I just cannot help myself.

And I'm done.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger elena said...

:) You know I lurrrrvvvve you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home