On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

you guys want some cookiezzzz?

Three boxes: samoas, thin mints and all abouts. I am going to eat them all myself. OK, not really. But I so could.

I have a headache from lack of caffeine. This whole deal is hard. Being healthy is no fun. And we all know I'm down for the fun.

I went to the bar yesterday to hang with my girl Amber G. for a while. She drank red beer and I sipped on spicy tomato juice. I thought it'd suck to sit there and watch everyone else get drunk, but it wasn't bad. I have no desire for that stuff right now. It's crazy how your mind subconsciously puts you into these zones when it receives information.

I bet the brainwashing material is in the Girl Scout cookies.

Also, I'm over it. Part of it anyway. I still find the xx side fascinating. The other side? Not so much. I feel true sympathy for the xx side as I can relate. I have, indeed, been there done that. Not so fun ... the kind of thing you don't wish on worst enemies. But to each their own. <---- A lesson I've learned fairly recently.

I'm out, people. Be good to each other and eat your vegetables. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home