On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

official

Entering week 10. Two and a half weeks to go until the end of the dreaded first trimester. I will worry a lot less when it is over.

Some silly class to attend this week, then another appointment next Friday. I guess I should get used to being prodded and poked and invaded. If it wasn't so very necessary ...

My pants are a bit snug around the middle now. I can see a slight difference, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one. I like it. I took a picture that I will not be showing you.

I cried because I got caught by the train the other day. I have the worst case of road rage EVAR. Sometimes I feel like shit. I have great boobs right now...even had to buy new bras. YEAH BABY!

I guess what I'm explaining here is that I am actually starting to feel like a pregnant person.

Wow. Can't hardly wait to meet this person. I mean it.

And if you're sick of reading about motherhood and babies and love and peace in the world and good fucking will to all mankind, well then you're on the wrong internet avenue. That's all you'll get out of me. I'm one happy chick.

Enjoy the shit outta this great weather. Or not. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home