On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Sunday, March 05, 2006

I know, I know

Horrible. I'm absolutely horrible at blogging. I'm a diarist, not a blogger. There's a difference, party people.

I bet nobody even haunts this corner anymore! I've lost all my internet cronies, g-dammit. Helllllo? Anybody out there?

Of course, I am totally a mother now. I had my baby on Dec. 10, which means she's 12 weeks old now. Nothing I can type in the square can express to the world how much I love the little frog. She and her daddy complete my world. I got mad love for her, yo, MAD love. I'm going to go ahead and post a picture of her. Don't go stealing it! She's cute, I know, but she's mine all mine. Without further ado, meet Miss Sadie. Ain't she cute?


1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Julie said...

No one forgets you, girlie. I've thought of you often since Michelle gave us the news - congrats and good luck and all that jazz.

julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home