On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Saturday, August 06, 2005

two in a row.

I have gum. I have tortilla chips. I am rich, indeed.

Stayed awake 'til 4 a.m., had to be in this chair at 10 a.m. (was late, of course). Am paying the price now. Feel slightly drunk. Will take nap after shift ends.

My belly finally outranks my boobs. I've had more people talk to me about pregnancy this week than ever before. I actually get annoyed with it sometimes. I know, I know ... stop being so hormonal. I'm just so private (said the girl who types out bits of her life on the Internet) ... it's weird to have people question me about my secret world.

Tonight, I make pot stickers! I even have hot chili oil! Food is grrrreat!

I need some girl names, folks. I'm at a loss. Someone from L.'s place of employment christened her new baby girl with MY NAME! (bitch.) So now I have nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero. Help me.

And confidential to M: You once told me to ride my wave and in the end everything will work itself out. You seem to be doing just that. Have faith in your supreme knowledge. I know you will land on your feet. We always do. Love, me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home