On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Friday, September 23, 2005

Number Three

So. Here I am, entering my third trimester of pregnancy. I don't like it. I feel all stretched out and I can't imagine having the ability to house an even bigger infant over the next three months. OUCH! is all I can say.

I'm ready to meet my baby. My kicking, punching, squirming, sommersault-turning baby.

Today, people from work brought me little pink shoes and a bassinette. How sweet are they? I love most of my coworkers. I do.

I ate Mexican food for lunch. It was almost perfect. Only thing missing was the Pacifico beer.

Sometimes, I wish there was a place for me to leave comments. I have so many.

How would you like it if I poked your belly? Step off.

I'm tired of this square now. It happens a lot lately.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the last month, your little bambina will be gaining 1 pound a week. If you haven't gotten strech marks by then, THERE YA GO!

Also, yay for your happy.

Julie

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger elena said...

only stretch marks i have so far belong to my boobs. lovely.

thanks, girls. i'm very happy and content. nice change. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home