On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Friday, August 05, 2005

HELL TO THE NO!

Damnitalltohell, I missed Bobby and Whitney this week. I fucking love that show.

Who the hell searches for "Bubba" from "In the Heat of the Night"? Whomever you may be, you need to live here because he's mayor and shit. And really tall, kind of buff even; but his conservative outlook kills the buzz. Just so you know, whomever you may be.

Here's what I'm eating (because I know you're interested): Grilled chicken breast tossed with crisp romaine, shredded parmeasan and creamy Caesar dressing wrapped in a sun-dried tomato tortilla. Yum.

Crack house, tract house -- who could possibly tell the difference?

I'd like to give a shout out to the multi-personalitied. I'm kind of jealous that you all are able to switch gears so goddamned easily. Rock the fuck on.

This post is brought to you by curse words and facetiousness. (See? I be playin' with you.)

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I'm only able to maintain this one, and only slightly at that, because everyone tells me how to act.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home