On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Absent.

I'm only filling space. Nothing of any substance up in here.

I miss hangin' out online sometimes. Only sometimes.

Once, I was carefree and lively and social, just like a butterfly.

Now, I avoid social settings. I worry about the world and how my child will fit in with the crazies. I'm so different.

I don't know if I like worrying, parenting, having to be responsible for someone besides me ... I don't know if I like sharing my life.

And watch me flip.

I've never been more content, satisfied, happy. I love sharing my world with him and I cannot wait to share with my daughter. Wow. Did you read that? Let me type it again: My daughter.

1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't bother reading many blogs but I really like your's. Well done on adding something good to the rubbish that usually fills blogs.

My site is on severe acne remedies related goodies. It pretty much covers most severe acne remedies subjects.

If you get time, pop in and have a look

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home