On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Monday, June 27, 2005

Time, I have little.

School started this morning. I picked up an extra day at work as well. Today is my first 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. day. It's just after 6 p.m. and I am worn the fuck out. Tiredtiredtired, so tired that I may not make it to Amber's fundraiser bash. I just don't think I can take punk rock music tonight. I hope she won't hate me with the fire of one thousand suns if I ghost her. I do that, you know. I've kind of earned a reputation.

I ate yummy Wendy's chili today and there weren't any digits. No fingers, no toes...I'm almost disappointed.

I miss my boyfriend. We haven't seen each other much lately. Stupid work.

The crazy lady just told me black people have no faces. Hmph. Does that mean my baby will only have half a face?

I know better than to visit certain corners of the 'net. I know how pissed off I'll get by certain idiots. Yet, I get so bored here and I run out of cool things so I end up creeping my ass over to the crap. UGH! I hate my lack of Internet control. The dood is a fucking cunt (yes, a fucking cunt). Worthless waste of my time, I swear. If I were a religious girl, I'd pray for the strength to deliver me from evil. Too bad I'm fresh out of faith. Anyway, I hear there are several English courses offered both online and on the east coast. Homeboy should really partake because the horror that is his writing style makes me cringe with embarrassment. I mean, I'm far from perfect but HOLY CRAP, DUDE, YOU SUCK! Please! Grab your dictionary!

Did I mention how much I miss my boyfriend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home