On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Friday, May 27, 2005

Happy Weekend

Let's do the list thing, OK?


~I went to DMV and paid up on the car tags. (Interesting sidenote: it's tags in Cali rather than tabs.) I feel accomplished. Making an appointment is a very smart move.

~I then went to Subway and had a fan-fucking-tastic sandwich and salt and vinegar chips. Very satisfying, like Snickers but better. (I heart Snickers forever because of their keen commercial. "I am Batman.")

~Speaking of, The Man said Batman is a cool name for our son. Not. What are your favorite boy names? I'm at a loss.

~I really miss beer.

~I'm very thankful for my relationship today. There is no drama. He loves me and I know it ... and vice versa. We've never broken up and if we do, we'll know it's for good because we don't play that kid-like game and isn't that the greatest thing? You may be jealous now.

~This is not a holiday weekend for me. I work tomorrow and Monday. No biggie, I'm off next weekend and we're going to Santa Cruz. Ha.

~Um, nevermind.

Have a great 3-day weekend. Don't drink and drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home