On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Friday, June 03, 2005

"Your tenacious beating of the long-dead horse is somewhat pathetic," said E.

People fascinate me endlessly. Warped, we are... this society as a whole is warped. I know I have my own idiosyncracies and neuroses to deal with, but I am boring -- by far -- when compared to others' brand of psychosis. I totally thought it was over with the big "OVER" announcements all over the place. I guess some people just get their rocks off in strange ways.

I'd like to give a shout out to the less than stellar portion of this lovely community we call the 'net: Grow the fuck up. You want adult kudos, well then, suck up all that ugly you own inside and act like the big kid you long to be. All your big talk don't mean shit when your actions drip with immaturity. Drip, drip, drop.

I suppose I could keep my opinions to myself. But, seriously now, when have I ever done that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home