On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

turkey lurky.

Gobblegobble.

Oh my goodness, I have the best boobs ever right now! I'll be sad when the head south.

I'm having a nauseous day. It sucks and I'm never having another baby. Mark it.

Today, Jack e-mailed me and said so many of those things I wanted him to say when we were seeing one another. It was so sad and I cried a lot right here at my desk. (Embarrassingly hormonal.) I wanted so much to be with him once upon a time. Parts of me still miss him immensely and wish things went differently between us. But they didn't go that route, did they? I ended up falling in total love with someone who treats me so fucking good I can hardly stand it sometimes. I'm so ridiculously happy with him, yet I can still feel upset about Jack. It still makes me sad. If this is the way it felt to rehash our old shit, then you can best believe I will never be talking to Den again. Because that shit will break my heart into a million little pieces. Endings are fucking sad, man.

HOWEVER! As sad as that conversation made me, it in no way eclipses the contentment, fulfillment and genuine happy love I experience with L. No one has ever made me feel more special, loved, happy ... he's perfect for me and I know it. I'd never fuck this up. Besides, we made a baby together. Now he's stuck with me. Ain't he lucky? -wink-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home