On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Friday, June 10, 2005

more baby talk because i am PREGNANT.

Sorry to bore you, Internet fans. I cannot help myself. I'm one of "those people" now. I'm a Mommy-To-Be and it's pretty much all I can think about these days.

Today, I watched my child do all kinds of flips and gestures in my belly. I saw it's knees and elbows, fingers and toes, an ear and an eye, it's profile (my baby has the cutest nose) ... all the things that never mattered when it was someone else's baby. Now it matters so much I can hardly stand myself. I've been proud Mom all day, showing off this picture to any and everybody. I don't care if you don't care, JUST LOOK AT MY BABY DAMMIT!

Still don't know if there are ovaries or testes. Still secretly hoping for ovaries. I know her name, yo. (Of course this means it's a boy.)

My baby. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home