On Blast

(I have no idea why I do this.)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Forgetful.

I forgot my password! (I could've just asked you, right? Fucker.)

Some advice: Do not eat chili dogs loaded with onions at midnight. You will not be a happy camper the next morning...and the rest of the day won't go so well either. Consider yourselves warned.

I eat little meals all day. Right now, I'm munching on cheese and Wheat Thins. Oh, for the love of cheese. I heart cheese mightily. (I probably shouldn't be eating it as the plumbing ain't great right now, but damn, how can one resist?)

I start feeling like crap if I don't eat a little something once every other hour. So eat is what I be doin'. I be eatin'. And gainin'. Eff it. When will I have this luxury again?

Got mad at the man this morning. Figured he'd rather watch the nude model on Blind Date than flirt with me in bed. Eff me, I'm a hormonal roller coaster. I guess I'm feeling less-than-attractive these days and our sex life isn't what it was pre-pregnancy. My drive, however, has returned and he won't fucking touch me!! I'm tired of the showerhead, yo. And how can he let these beautiful boobs just go to waste? GD, I need some penetration.

My cheese is gone. Sad.

Let's see...what else is the haps? Um...I spent Father's Day with his family. It was nice. My first meeting with all of them. What a way to introduce myself: Hi! I'm carrying the next member of your family! It was cool, though. I should've been with my own father, but he was at my bro's house and I hate my bro and his wife right now so that was a big fat No Go. I did call him. That counts right? I'm horrible, though, because his card is still in the Hallmark bag at home, unsigned. Ugh, it's so hard sometimes. I hope L and I remain together always so my child will never feel the way I do.

I need Jello, party people. I need it now. Piss out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home